CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Heritage Makers video

So many of you do not know what Heritage Makers is, soooo.............. I have a little video for you look at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TqeT8q80l8

This will give you a little insight to what I love about Heritage Makers and the benefits of preserving our memories into books much easier than scrapbooking, but just as beautiful in less time.

P.S. I will update you all on our Christmas holiday vacation, which was wonderful by the way.

2 comments:

LaCee Clayburn

Hey, by the way, how is your new business going? Are you having as much fun as I've had these past 3 years with HM? I hope so, this is such an awesome company with so many values! Are you going to Regionals? My director is hosting them this year :), Feb. 26 and 27, maybe I'll see you there!

The Larsen's

Business has been hard. I signed up at a hard time, but I'm still just as excited to get it going. I plan on going to Regionals in February. Hope to see you there.