CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Where has all the time gone to??

I can't believe that it's October already and that Halloween is almost here. Where does all that time go? We have been pretty busy with finishing up the garage... which is all done..... HOORAY!!! As well as finishing up canning with apples... 140 bottles later and a really sticky floor... thanks Aunt Terry for the apples they are delicious. On top of that is school and Hayden's birthday which is next Monday and I can't believe how the time has gone by soooooo quickly.

That is the quick update of our family... but I did want to mention, even if it is a week later that I really enjoyed General Conference. Elder Scotts and so many others were such an answer to my prayers on how I can be a better person, but more importantly, a better mother to my children. I really felt the spirit testify that to me and the strength that it gave me. Now I just need to apply it and get going on it to strengthen my testimony in so many ways. But I know that it is possible.

I'm so thankful that it's fall.... the crisp morning air and the beautiful leaves that surround us. We were able to go up the canyon a couple of weeks ago and it was gorgeous. I'm so thankful for a Father in Heaven who lets us experience so much joy and love and fun each day.

Just this last weekend we were able to get our family pictures done, thanks to my wonderful, amazing and talented sister-in-law, Cindy. She did such a good job and really captured the joy in our boys faces and the fun that we do have as a family. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

0 comments: