CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer time fun!!!



Here are pictures of our camping trip we took with Mat's family in June!!  It was over our anniversary so we celebrated our 6th anniversary on the beach at Bear Lake.  What a wonderful day!!  It was a great vacation and we had a BLAST!  The kids were great and had a great time with family that they don't see that often.  Well, I don't think this is all my photos, but most of them.  I was designated the family photographer because everyone left their cameras at home or batteries were dead.  I didn't mind though.  Our meals were great and we did miss Kyle, my sister-in-laws hubby.  He was in Germany for work.  She did get to talk to him while we were camping though,  only while we were on the beach though.  We did try and had some success getting cellphone service at our campsite.  Which was an awesome campsite in Paris Springs, ID only 10 minutes from Bear Lake.  Great spot and where my family will be having their camping trip next year!!!!  AWESOME!!!  On to the next set of photos for you!

0 comments: