CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday DAXTON!!!!

Happy Birthday Daxton!!! I can't believe that Daxton is 4 years old today. My big boy is growing up so fast. He is so excited to be going to school in the fall and can't wait for that. He is such a big helper for me. He helps make his brothers happy, most of the time and is always wanting to help me cook and clean. Hopefully that sticks with him when he goes to college and when he goes on his mission and when he gets married. I love Daxton so much. He has helped me to learn to be patient and taught me so much. He can always bring a smile to your face. Love you big boy!

Mommy, Daddy, Corbin and Hayden :)

Daxton's first birthday with cake all around his face.
After eating spaghetti and salad.

Larsen family photo 2006. 18 months old


Daxton April of 2009. Such a creative little boy with a big smile.

0 comments: