CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My baby keeps getting bigger.....


Well I weighed Hayden when he turned 7 months old on the 19th and he is over 20 lbs. I can't believe how big he is getting. He is now rolling around everywhere and he is starting to army crawl. He loves to be on the floor, most of the time, and he likes to get into his brothers things, especially when they don't want him to. He always has a smile on his face for someone who really needs it. He's such a cutie!

1 comments:

Becca

He is almost as big as Myron, how big is Corbin? I was just looking at your little bio. Ethan is a week older than Daxton and Myron two days younger than Corbin. We should really get together this summer and let the boys play. Hopefully my boys will be nice ;). See ya soon.