CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BUSY... BUSY.... BUSY!!!

Tacy and Josh Jackson

Sorry that it has been so long. It's been so crazy. One, the nice weather outside has made it that I want to be outside working on the yard and playing with my boys. And two, so many other committments that I haven't found the time to get to the computer to check my emails let alone to write on my blog. It's been fun, but crazy. We were able to go to one of our friends from Snow College wedding receptions this last Tuesday and we had a great time. The last time we saw them was when we were at my roommate's wedding in August of 2008. So it had been awhile and I was still pregnant with Hayden. Time sure does fly though. Tacy looked beautiful and happy to be with Josh. Congratulations you two!!! We were able to be up there with some of our other friends from Snow, Aaron and Chelsey Bean and their little girl McKayla and Brett and Colette Day and it was good to be with them. Oh, I have to tell you the cutest thing that happened that day. Daxton was not happy that we were going to the reception until I mentioned that McKayla was going to be there and he got really excited and wanted to go right then. Later that day we had just finished dinner and were trying to find out where Aaron and Chelsey were and I mentioned McKayla again and Daxton was yelling at Mat, "Go Daddy! GO!!!" He wanted to go and get McKayla and be with her. Ah, my little boys first crush. I think that it is so cute. That whole hour they were together they just played with each other. I think it's really cute though. Aren't they just cute!?!?!?!

0 comments: