CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Girls Night out!




Ok, for this last weekend my sisters, mom and sister-in-laws all but one got together and we went up to Midway to have a girls night out! We had such a blast. We met up in Lindon to have dinner at the Pizza Factory. I had not been there before and it was really good. It reminded me of Brick Oven. Then we headed up to Midway where my sister Apryl has timeshare up there and we had a great time. We went swimming in the cold water and then got warmed up in the hot tub. After that we went back to our room and played games until 1am. It's impressive! I know! It was a whole lot easier when we didn't have kids screaming for us and we could just relax, play and have FUN!!! We were able to get to know each other a little bit better when we played games and I hope that we can keep this a tradition. It was nice to get away. I even left Hayden with Mat. It was a little difficult for both of us. I was really sore and Mat didn't get a whole lot of sleep, but we made it through. Mat met us up there and we went shopping with just us girls first and that was fun to be together and help each other out. Mat was able to get some more shorts that were long enough for him and we got the boys some more clothes. I couldn't find what I was looking for. If you can give me a good store that has long knee length skirts that are either white, black or brown let me know. I haven't been able to find any. Thanks!

0 comments: