CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Here's our New Addition

I finally had Hayden Kendon Larsen Sunday October 19th @ 6:41 am. I went into labor Saturday night about 8:30pm and went to the hospital about 11 pm. The checked me and I was at a 3 and my cervix was tipped backwards (posterior). My contractions were about every 5 minutes and an hour later they checked me and I was at a 5 and my cervix was still tipped back. But they still admitted me to the hospital and I continued to be in labor but was trying really hard to be strong and not get an epidural. Around 2:30 the nurses came into check on me and I was having really bad contractions and decided to get an epidural and they came to check me again and I was at an 8. I almost didn't get that epidural. They hurried and got the guy to give me my epidural. I felt a lot better when he was done. An hour later I was at a 10, but my water was not broken yet, which was good because they let me rest for awhile until my water broke. At 5:10 am my water broke and it was the most painful thing ever. I think it was more because of my contractions were really strong and very painful. They started having me push at 6 am and then my contractions slowed way down and were not on top of each other (which happened with the other boys) and many pushes later came our little Hayden Kendon Larsen weighing in at 8 lbs 2 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. For being 5 days early not too bad. He would have been almost 9 lbs if he came on his due date. Wow!! Well I hope that all is well for everyone else. We are doing well here. The boys love Hayden and Corbin loves to give "baby" kisses every chance he can get. Love you all!! Hope that you like the pictures we have of Hayden. The pictures of Corbin and Daxton with messy faces is after we got eclairs from a ward member and they devoured them.

2 comments:

Megan Campbell Carter

So cute! 3 boys! That is just like my brother and they love it! Congrats!!

Unknown

Congrats to you Nikol!! You always did play a good mommy for us at Snow..hehe. Hayden looks very handsome. Glad to hear he did not have any problems and you are doing well. How fun to have three kids! Miss ya.

Katie Kennington