CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

So much in two and a half weeks!



So much has happened in the two weeks that we have had little Hayden home with us. First we got our pumpkins decorated finally. I wanted to do them the week before, but I was in the hospital and yeah, kind of impossible to do it there. But anyway, the boys had a lot of fun. Corbin didn't want a lot of help from me or Mat because he wanted to be a big boy and do it himself. He is on this big kick to be just like big brother and do everything that he does. It gets frustrating at times, but what can you do. Anway, we got the pumpkins decorated with the help of Mat's designs and ideas and the boys had a blast.

Here is Mat and Corbin showing off Corbin's pumpkin.


Here is Daxton being his cuteself and posing for the camera while getting all the guts out of the pumpkin.
Here are my boys working on their pumpkins.
Here is Hayden at a week old and just as cute as can be.
Hayden is a pretty good baby. He just had his two week check up and is doing great. In just two weeks he has gained a little over a pound from his birth weight. When he came home from the hospital he was only 7lbs 10oz. But now he weighs 9lbs 3oz and is 21 1/4 inches long. He is a big boy. Not much has changed. I will show pictures of us from Halloween when my boys give me a chance. It's been fun, but crazy to have 3 kids. Sometimes I don't know if I can do it, but Mat is always there to pull me through.




Here is Daxton showing off his pumpkin. Mat wanted the pumpkin to be eating another little pumpkin. Daxton thought that that was pretty cool.

0 comments: