CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I can't believe it's been 6 YEARS!!!

Yesterday marked the day that Mat and I met at "Meet the Bishop Night" at Snow College 2003. I thought that he was cute and I found it interesting that his last name was Larsen, the same as my grandmother's maiden name. However, his family was from Emery County and my grandmother's from Sevier County. We talked and even danced once that night. The next day I saw him on campus and he remembered my name, which if any of you know Mat is a shocker because it takes him awhile to remember names. After that we saw each other every once in awhile on campus or at church. We didn't officially start dating until Conference Weekend in October. I just thought that I would give you all a "what happened on this day" in the Larsen history.

1 comments:

Chelsey

6 years flies by doesn't it?! Sometimes I miss those first months of dating when it's super exciting and new. Sometimes it feels like we just get into a routine of life and forget what it was like back then. Love you guys! YAY for a great 6 years!