CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My silly boys!!

Well I so I wanted to post these pictures of my boys that were over this last week and weekend and to tell you what my boys have been up to. My first big boy, Mat, has been just working and helping me at home when he can. He's so amazing and I love him to pieces. Daxton has been a hand full lately with being Mr. Attitude. I hope that he grows out of it, otherwise I am in big trouble when he gets to be a teenager. It has to be his way or he is NOT a happy camper. AHHH some days he really pushes all my buttons and then I have to remember that he is only 3 1/2 years old and hopefully he will get better and just LISTEN to me. Corbin is also a little Mr. Attitude, but a little flare. He just makes me laugh more than anything which can be just as frustrating. He loves to read books and get into as much trouble with throwing all the toys, shoes, coats, books onto the floor. So he is also a little tornado and you can see where he has been. So we are constantly picking up toys, books, shoes, coats from the floor, and he does a pretty good job at putting everything back. He is a good little helper, when he wants to be and sometimes when you don't want him to be. So is the life of a 20 month old, right?!?! Hayden is getting so big. He is laughing for me now and he loves to show off his smile. If he doesn't know people he will put out that bottom lip and let it quiver for you and just give you this sad look, like saying, "Mom, who is this and don't you want me?" It makes me kind of sad to see that face. Hayden does love his brothers and his brothers love him just the same and I have to pictures to prove it. For me I am just a mom at home that gets a kick out of what my boys can come up with to entertain themselves. I am just glad that Daxton loves to use his imagination. Like the other day he was "throwing" snowballs at me in the house and we were trying to get daddy and we were "building" a snowman and Mama got Daxton with a snowball down his back. It was a lot of fun and it does keep things interesting around the house. Thank goodness Mat knows how to play along, most of the time when he isn't frustrated with him.

Hayden getting ready for bed and being so funny.

Ok, so I need to explain this picture a little bit. There is book that we have called, Clarence the curious calf. In the book are different animals that Clarence meets and my dad came up with little actions to them for Corbin to get involved a little bit. For example, Clarence meets a bunny rabbit and asks why he has big feet? The rabbit replies that he hops on his big feet. And so my dad uses his two fingers and has them hopping around. Well, for this picture he meets a mole. The mole squints his eyes because he is not use to the sunlight and Corbin usually does this but a little while ago I asked him what does a mole do and this is the face that he gave me? It cracked me up. And for the sound of a sheep instead of BAAH, it's BLAAHH! He is a character. I love his facial expressions and apparently he imitates me. Which is kind of an interesting thought to me.


The next couple of pictures are of my SUPER HEROES!!! Daxton asked me yesterday if I could make him SUPERMAN and to get the camera. So that's what I did and Corbin wanted to be SUPERMAN too. Doing everything that big brother does.



Daxton wanted to play train and so they were THOMAS the TRAIN. See here is Daxton's imagination at work. I love it!


This one made me laugh so hard. I was cooking lunch the other day when I turned around and saw this. The boys had piled all of their blankets onto Hayden and then Corbin put this pot lid on his head for a hat. I had to take a picture of it on my phone to send to Mat. Truly they have Brotherly love for their littlest brother. What will they come up with next? They sure keep me on my toes that's for sure.

On last Saturday we took the boys outside to play a little bit and to build a snowman that Daxton has been asking for since it first started snowing in October just that little bit. So that is what we did. He also wanted a Santa Claus, but Corbin was getting tired and ornery and needed to take a nap. Here are a couple shots of the boys playing outside. Of course, knowing me I took tons more, but I won't bore you with anymore photos of my boys.



1 comments:

Aleca Rose

your boys look like they are having a blast! Its fun to see how involved you guys get with your kids, its great.