CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I have a big boy on my hands!!!!

( My thoughts exactly Hayden! )
Well, if you couldn't tell from the title of this post I am going to talk about Hayden. He just turned 4 months on Thursday and I found out that day that he weighs more than even Corbin did at 4 months old. Hayden now weighs 17 lbs 10 oz and is 26 inches long. He is really big! He is in the 75-90% in head, weight and height. I don't have a new picture of him since my post two times ago, but really hasn't changed too much since then. He is starting to get his hair back quicker than Daxton and Corbin ever did. Daxton was pretty much bold until about 1 year ago. Corbin's came in faster and Hayden's is even faster than Corbin's. They are 3 completely different boys. Especially in looks. Corbin looks like me, Hayden looks like Mat and Daxton is a good mix between Mat and I. I just thought that you all would like to hear how our little guy is doing. He is such a cute little baby. He is starting to roll over now, he hasn't yet, but is getting really close. He loves to laugh and has such a BIG smile almost all day long. He is very happy baby. So far... (cross my fingers and knock on wood)... he will stay that way. That way I will be able to relax for a little while and not be constantly all over the place with all three of them. The other two keep me pretty busy enough and I hope Hayden will stay being so good for me. Anyway, I'm just rambling now. I will have to get some pictures of just Hayden up here for all of you to see how big and cute he is. He's a doll and a little angel.

Hayden can now turn himself 180 degrees when he is on his playmat as well. He's growing up so fast. I found a few pictures that I haven't put up yet. I hope that this gives you an idea how big this little one is. Plus I just want to show him off.

2 comments:

Chelsey

How cute Nikol! I can't believe he's that big!!! That's crazy! We hope all is well with you guys! We miss you!

Lara Family

What a handsome boy! You have a beautiful family.