CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Baptism!!!

My cute nephew Trev was baptized over Labor Day weekend.  I felt bad that Mat and the boys were not able to go with me.  Money's pretty tight and we need to save ever penny we can for Disneyland in October.  So I was able to hitch a ride with my mom and dad and my brother Josh came too, without his family as well.  It was nice trip without the kids, to say the least, but I still missed them and talked to them as often as I could.  We left Friday the 3rd and made it into Blackfoot, ID late that night to my aunt's house.  The next day, the 4th, was Trev's baptism.  I was soooo excited for him.  He turned 8 back in June, but my brother and sister-in-law wanted him to be ready and have it be his choice to be baptized or not and he was definitely ready.  You could just see it on his face and feel it from him that he was READY!!  It was really cool to see and 8yr old look so mature.  He was actually the tallest one being baptized.  There were 5 in his stake being baptized that day as well.  The program was wonderful and the baptism amazing.  He was only dunked once, which is amazing because his 2 older sisters were dunked 2-3 times before it was right.   It was a great day to be with family, and I was able to get some great shots.  Enjoy!!
All the men who confirmed him!
Jared's family
(L to R) Daycia, Madilyn, Jared, Heidi, Sharylee with Korryn
Trevon, and Dalton 
Mama and Trevon
Sharylee and Trev
Mama Lou and my mom
Mama Lou with Andrew and Apryl
My dad and his mom taking a nap! Too cute!
Sharylee and Heidi, their foreign exchange student from Korea.

0 comments: